www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ }
8:17 PM • Friday, April 06, 2007
Went to zoo ytd..How was de trip ytd??Was fun.. But due to insufficient slp..It was quite tiring.. And my leg are very suan!!Lol.. But i still luv this trip.. Muahah..Alot of photos taken..But i'm lazy to upload it.. =XErm.. After de zoo trip..Tiff n jie zai went home..Jq went to help his frenz at east coast..Me n keith headed down to bedok central to try de new stall..Curry chicken noodle.. Wasnt as nice as we tot..But nvm.. Cos we did tried!~Went home.. Wanted to go online..But end up slping beside my lappy..Haaz.. Was still sms 2 of my frenz..But i didnt manage to reply them..Opps.. =XXDid a test below.. U peeps can try it out..[ x] I know how to make a pot of coffee.[x] I keep track of dates using acalender.[x ] I own more than one credit card.[ ] I know how to change the oil in acar.[ ] I know how to do my own laundry.[ ] I vote every election.[x] I can cook for myself.[ ] I think politics are exciting.[ ] I balance my checkbook.[x] My parents have better things tosay than my friends.Total: 5[x] I show up for school/college/workevery day early.[ ] I always carry a pen in mypocket/purse.[x] I've never gotten a detention.[ ] I have never smoked a cigarette.[ ] I have never gotten completelytrashed.[ ] I have forgotten my own birthday atleast once.[ ] I like to take walks by myself.[x] I've watched talk shows.[ ] I know what 'credibility' meanswithout looking it up.[ ] I drink coffee at least once aweek.Total: 3[x] I know how to do the dishes.[x] I can count to 10 in anotherlanguage.[ ] When I say I'm going to dosomething I do it.[ ] My parents trust me.[ ] I can mow the lawn.[x] I can make adults laugh withoutbeing stupid.[ ] I remember to water the plants.[x] I study when I have to.[ ] I pay attention at school/college.[x] I remember to feed my pets.Total: 5[x] I can spell 'experience' withoutlooking it up[ ] I work out on a regular basis.[x] I clean up my own
[ ] The people at Starbucks know me by name.[ ] My favorite kind of food is takeout.[x] I have gained weight sincemiddle/high school.[ ] The first thing I do when I wake upis get caffeine.[x] I can go to the store withoutgetting something I don't need.] I understand political jokes thefirst time they are said.[ ] I can type quickly.Total: 4[ ] I have realized that the weatherforecast changes every hour.[ ] My only friends are from my placeof employment.[ ] I have been to a tupperware party.[ ] I have realized that no one willtake you seriously unless you are overthe age of 25 and have a job.[x] I have more bills than I can pay.[ ] All my friends are older than I am.[ ] I can say no to staying out allnight.[x] I use the internet every day.[ ] My wardrobe hasn't changed in awhile.[x] I can read a book and actuallyfinish it.Total: 3Add up all the numbers "My marriage age is..."20. COOL
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;