www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ new changes }
12:09 AM • Saturday, April 14, 2007
Ok.. After much considering..I decided not to close this blog..And u all noe wat's de reason??Cos i can at least vent out my anger of this suxy family in my blog??Erm.. Decide to change blogskin too..But some prob occur n i'm lazy to amend it..Wanna add song too.. But i dono y i jus cant fix it..Nvm abt t then..Erm.. I dream of a very nice dream ytd..I dream tat i've quit sch..Went out to work and rent a small room all by my own..Every month i will ask siling(dono y she appear inside too) to send part of my salary and a letter home..And onli new yr i will go back to stay for 7 days..I still dream of working my own first n having my own company later on..So the money i send home keep increasing..And de money i have becum more n more.. =)Haaz.. Wat a wonderful dream i have..I noe i wont be able to quit my sch..So it's jus a dream..ARGH!! I hate my mum for finding all sort of excuses for not paying back my money..For not giving any pocket money..Yeah rite.. Curse me to death too rite??Wat a wicked mum i got.. Roar her to eternity..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;