www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ cq }
2:35 AM • Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Went out again today..
Wee.. Although today didnt manage to do shopping like ytd..
But we did eat alot.. Yeah..
Haaz.. Went novena to have sushi..
Chat for 2hrs++
Then to Clark Quay to do shopping..
Chat like 1hrs++
Omg.. We are almost turning into gossipers..
Haaz.. And kit!! I'm waiting for u to intro bf to me..
Haaz.. But seem like u cant be trust.. =xxxx
Muahahaha.. I'm jus kidding.. Lol..
Now i'm at kit hse..
Cos we are too bored le..
Muahaha..
Ty for acc me for for de stupid machine..
But at least i put a huge stone down my chest..
And wat's more..
I free now.. Yup.. But almost.. Haaz..
To de previous post..
I get a answer to wat i wan..
Satisfy with it?? Sort of..
Frenzship.. Love.. Kinship.. Money=Vivian.. =)
I have ard 3 to 4 true frenz..
But tat doesnt make a complete me..
So peeps.. Help me fulfill de rest..
Money.. $$$$$$$$$$
I'm jus kidding.. ^_-
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;