www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ }
11:33 PM • Tuesday, March 13, 2007
I cut my hair..
Bloody hell.. Haizz..
My intention was to trim my hair n also make it look layered..
But it turn out so short n my hair was like all popping out..
Ugly.. Roar..
Kinda regret cutting it..
Jus hope it will grow longer soon..
Erm.. I went to listen all the talk..
A nice opportunity to earn money..
But I’m totally not interested in de job..
Although they say it was a business..
But to me.. It was like a salesman job..
Wateva.. I jus hope daddy could understand..
Ok.. I noe I’m bad..
But at least.. I did listen to the tok..
But I decided to give up this opportunity k..
Wth!~ I’m damn bloody sick abt this whole thing..
Oh ya.. He contact me again..
And wat he say..
I’m touch but I totally think this whole thing was so funny..
And I don intend to believe again..
He make me lost faith n lost trust..
I wont intend to fall into de trap again.. =) I did a fun stuff.. Lol.. But i nv wish i can live tat long..Lol..| You Will Die at Age 70 |
 You're pretty average when it comes to how you live... And how you'll die as well. |
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;