www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ ... }
12:52 AM • Sunday, January 14, 2007
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dono wat happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I keep feeling tat everything is so fuck up!!
My "dad" thingy.. Family driving me mad..
Lotsa n lotsa project which i think i cant complete in time..
School prob.. Getting such a really bad result for this sem..
And i noe wat i don wish to noe..
AH!!~ All thing are making me fuking stress up and fucking mad!~
I gonna be mad or dead one day if this continues on!~
I'm now vendin all my anger at my family.. so?
I jus hope tat the pace could be slower..
Slower for me to catch up..
I'm tired of all this stuff..
Tired of bothering any useless stuff..
I feel like crying..
But there's no shoulder for me to lean on..
No one to lean on..
Can i turn back the time?
Can i dissapear for this very moment?
Can i do anything to clear all this load..
I'm tired.. I'm suffocating..
I know i'm not that strong..
I noe i cant hang on for too long..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;