www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ tired.. }
10:06 PM • Thursday, December 07, 2006
Here to blog again..
Tired.. Both physically and emotionally..
Haven been slping enuff..
Watching vcds everyday..
Ok, i noe.. Blame it on myself rite..
Things are not going smoothly..
It s been more than a week..
Waiting and waiting..
Disappointed again n again..
No more dream.. No more fact..
Reality are cruel..
I wanna get it off my mind..
I surrender:
Every nights getting longer
And this fire is getting stronger, babe
Ill swallow my pride and Ill be alive
Did you hear my call
I surrender all
JJ change!!!
Happy.. TRALALA~
At least he today automantic offer me pocky..
And he didnt pretend i don exist when i tok to him during fndb lesson..
Is cos he good mood?? Change his attitude??
Or.. He haveenuff of me cos i too irritating..
Anyway.. Is a good start..
Hope it still continue.. Not jus for today..
LAOGE!! I WAN U BACK!!!
Muaahahaha!~
A tatoo on my leg~
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;