www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ oopg }
10:00 PM • Sunday, December 10, 2006
Hmm.. OOPG test tml and i still blogging now ar..
Erm.. Not much confident..
But i still will do my best..
Jiayou jiayou..
Everyone also ar..
Erm.. Study OOPG with mingy.. rui zai n wen gong today..
Did learn quite a lot..
At least better than noe nothing..
I'm content with the studies today..
Erm.. Guys.. I nv si lian la..
DOTS!!! Nv date howda si lian..
Lol.. Give me 1 more week..
I'll be back in 1 more week..
I need some time to zhen li myself k..
Haaz.. Beautiful Disaster:Oh and I don't know
I don't know what is after
But he's so beautiful
Such a beautiful disaster
And if I could hold on
Through the tears and the laughter
Would it be beautiful?
Or just a beautiful disaster
Ok.. Enuff of blogging le..
Shall faster go study le..
Lol.. I still wanna pass my this yr de..
-.-"
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;