www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ no where it seems to be }
9:11 PM • Friday, December 08, 2006
I am damn bloody angry now la..STUPID FRIENSTER!!!Too-pid too-pid too-pid..Friendster change layout..And it's totally sux..I have no idea howda change it back..Making my profile look dead la..Idiot box.. And the colours is all gone..Anyhow can tell me howda make the box transparent..And give me back my usual profile.. TA MA DE PEK CHEY!!!!Erm.. ROAR.. I alr writein my comment..Had write as bad as it can be..Jus hope that they could change back to my previous profile..I surrender once again:Theres so much life Ive left to liveAnd this fires burning stillWhen I watch you look at meI think I could find the willTo stand for every dreamAnd forsake the solid groundAnd give up this fear withinOf what would happen if they ever knewIm in love with youEnuff of the too-pid thingy..
Dissaponted once again..
No sight at all.. No news at all.. No where it seems to be..I'm not invisible..I'm not transparent..I dont wanna be jus a stranger..Do u noe it???Term test next week..Jiayou everyone..I hope i pass too..But i noe wat de result would be too..May god bless me..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;