www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ Shy ma~ }
1:12 AM • Sunday, October 29, 2006
30/10/06
Blogger was down de past few days..
Not able to update until today..
Haaz.. Sch start.. Erm.. It's de 2nd week le..
Sianz.. Miss quite alot of lesson de last thurs..
Was quite uneasy abt it.. Yet today late for lesson..
Feel like banging de wall.. TMD~
Erm.. Ok.. Not really a good day today..
Haaz.. Enough of today le..
COS~ ppl shy ma.."playing with fingers"
28/10/06
Erm.. Yeah.. A nice day today..
Went to "ARK" cafe again with rui zai..
Wah.. I'm really addictated to this place..
Although is like sitting there listening to 3hrs of songs..
But.. It jus gave me a very nice feeling..
But today drink dono y is.. $15 omg..
Maybe cos of weekend?? Aiyo.. Ex leh..
But ok la.. I don mind throwing my money here..
Haaz.. Today band was different from tat time i went..
Erm.. If compare.. I still like AH DU~
Haaz.. Erm.. But today de JIE HAO also not bad..
Handsome.. Funny.. Haaz..
But rui.. AH DU is more talented.. And cute~
OMG~
Haaz.. Today i really laugh alot.. Haaz..
"I shy ma" eek.. Keep repeating in my mind..
Haaz.. Enough of bloggin le..
zais.. Next month de "nan ren bang" we go k??
Haaz.. Omg.. Excited..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;