www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ New blogskin }
7:14 PM • Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Finally change my blogskin..Omg.. At least this is 100 times better than my previous de rite..Haaz.. At home de whole day..Oh my gosh.. Bloody hell bored..Ya.. But i did use most of my time looking for blogskin..But in the end.. I still end up using this..Where hav all the designer gone to??Omg.. Can someone come out with a nicer design..Are they all dead???Erm.. Well.. I didnt know wat i wanna blog today..I jus cant type out how i feel..Ya.. Sound tat blogging is useless to me too..Ya.. A blog can let me write out how's my life going on..Wat did i did for the day..But.. Can i really write out how i feel??Haiz.. But at least my frenz noe wat's going on..Or they didnt even bother?? Wateva la..I jus noe tat my life was completely..Erm.. How shld i say?? Confuse?? Complicated?? Mix up??Omg.. Ya.. I did say i wan a new life..But wat i discovered was tat..就算真的找到出路,我能往哪里走呢?Haiz.. Wat shld i do...
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;