www.yourblog.blogspot.com

{ }
1:04 AM • Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Haaz.. Qing Hong treat me n siling to eat today..
Erm.. Went to clarke quay today..
There's a nice cafe there.. "ARK"
Erm.. How shld i describe it leh??
Nice.. Unique.. Special.. Perfect..
A nice place for me to relax n enjoy..
Erm.. Cos it's a nice n romantic cafe..
But it's vegetarian de.. Erm.. Special rite?
Anyway.. Too bad.. Kitchen is closed today..
Onli sell drink..
And it cost 10 buck for a cup.. Haaz..
But is worth it for me.. Will go again..
The best thing there is.. There's a live band..
Mini live band..
Okay i would say tat de both singer is cool.. perfect..
I prefer de guy.. Haaz.. He can play de piano n sing at de same time..
Also he can remember same of de songs' keys without looking at the "book"
Haaz.. I love to see guy sing.. Erm.. Especially the guy in de cafe..
He sing well.. Play de piano well.. Look cute.. And de most impt thing is..
I love guy singing so seriously.. Damn cool n sweet. Haaz..
Erm.. But heard tat there will have diff band performing there everyday..
So.. Hope tat the next time i go.. I will see them.. Cos i prefer smooth song to rock..
Haaz.. So today.. The best song i heard is de guy sing a eng song called "I surrender"
Don really remember de song name.. But think is so la..
I wanna listen to this song again~ Shall "dian" this song de next time i go.. Haaz..

Loving you more ♥ and more =]]] ;

♥I waiited.
viian viian

[^Vivian]
[*Single]
[*Sweet 19]
[*Temasek Poly]
[*Mobile and wireless computing]

♥Cravings.
I threw coins into the well..
•[^Tons of Money]
•[^A Caring Boyfriend]
•[^High Pay Job]
•[^New Lappy]
•[^New Handphone]
•[^New Wallet]
•[^Overseas Trip]
•[^New Bag]
•[^Cheesecake in de world]
•[^Happy Family]
•[^Friends to be happy]
•[^Sakae sushi]
•[^JinLun's album]
•[^Smoke free]
•[^Pimples & Scars free]
•[^Wiishes cum true]


♥Whiisper.



♥Escapes.
*B3n[my donkey]
*Br3nda[my besti]
*C@risa[my darling]
*Cl@rance[my frenziie]
*Elain3[my classmate]
*F@zli[my zebra]
*K3lvin[my cheerleader]
*Marc3lo[my lion]
*S@lly[my 1st laogong]
*Shirl3en[my cousin]
*SilinG[my Sista]
*Si0nG[my mah's didi]
*TifF[my eating pal]
*W3iPing[my luvy]
*YiNg[my ah mah]
*viian[my private bloggie]


♥Memories.
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009


♥Melody.
Jinglun


♥On and On.