www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ StresS~ }
9:25 PM • Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Erm.. Peeps.. Gonna hand in Java on Friday..Haiz.. Stress~ Asked my bro to help..But he jus reject me.. Ah!!! He say his Java is diff from me.. Haiz..So suan le la.. Erm.. Sat is our Java lab test..I'm gonna flunt it again..I'm sure about it..Actually Tinini.. Now thinking back..I'm quite regret for not attending lec n paying attention..Haaz.. Erm..They are going to watch movie again on sat after the test..Should i go?? I'm actually quite scare la..Haaz.. Cos is in the 7th month~Wee.. Gonna consider first la..Or the person beside me sure very jialat de..Haaz.. Sorry Tinini~Miss out alot of fun n activities with u all this few days..Haaz.. But i noe u all wont blame me de rite..Keke.. Erm.. Today poor ming-gong n jq..Kena di siao by us again.. Haaz.. But hor.. Quite fun abt it.. Cos ming-gong reaction very cute..Haaz..Stopping here.. Todae my show last episode..Gonna go watch it.. Buai!!
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;