www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ Sorry!! }
1:29 PM • Saturday, August 05, 2006
Erm.. Didnt manage to upload my blog yester.. Cos the server was somehow down.. Haaz.. Erm.. u all got watch love @ 0'c yester??Haahaa.. Is so nice!! At tat end.. the Yixin with the WeiXiang.. So romantic sia.. WeiXiang so handsome sia.. From last time until now.. Simply jus love him.. He's so cute n handsome!! haahaa.. I so hua chi sia.. keke.. Erm.. i get a D for my PRSP..*uck tat kingkong man!!Mark so strict.. Idiot Him!! Haizz!!Erm.. Rui.. Really Sorry k.. Sorry abt everything..Maybe i shld jus avoid them far far..Btw Tinini will alwaes be the one i think of!!I soonba!!Cos i donno y u will think like tat..Maybe i really was in the wrong or wat..I doono.. Haaz..I admit i was quite sad la.. Haix..Nvm.. Will try to change n do better de..Erm.. Got anything mus tell me k..Dont keep in ur heart heart k..Will get old easily de leh!! Keke..Erm.. Once again!! Really really SORRY!!I mean it!!Erm.. So tired of sch sia.. Shld faster find a rich guy frenz.. Marry him.. Then quit sch.. Haahazz.. ok.. i'm day dreaming!! Keke.. Stop here le!! Blogg again!!
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;