www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ }
8:48 PM • Thursday, August 03, 2006
Erm.. ok la ok la!! I'm here to update le!!Or Rui gonna be like Kit le.. Becuming Ah Mah soon..Keke..Erm.. Went to watch Tokyo Drift today..Erm.. Actually dont have any interest de.. But.. Since the whole gang is going..Im on.. Wahaahaa.. So we skip all lec n trial test for tat movie..Birdnini.. Nixon.. Kelvin.. Salah.. Jq.. JJ.. Daniel.. Eddie.. Cant imagine.. With the whole grp if 14 ppl.. first time sia..Haaz.. Erm.. The movie is better than i thought..Quite cool.. Funny and alot of shuai ge to see..Wahaahaa..Tinini.. u all know wat!! I discovered 1 thing!!Haaz.. Although we are violent..But.. We are weak inside.. Haaz..Erm.. Talking abt another thing.. Haix..I'm feel so so so bad abt my frenz..Erm.. i so bad.. i'm a bad bad gal!!Haiz.. My frenz told me tat he n his bf are havin a quarrel..And somehow.. It link to me..Erm.. Cos his bf keep mentioning abt his Business thingy with me.. And this few days.. Somehow neglect her..So she somehow quite jealous and "tok" to him abt it..And they.. Haix.. Is all my fault!!Why am i alwaes like tat.. Now.. I jus feel so down n sad..Almost burst into tears..Haiz.. Luckily Nixon come and tok to me.. Then ..I jus told him everything..He's a idiot.. Dono howda comfort ppl de..But.. He indeed noe howda make ppl laugh.. Feel better after it..*talk cock sing song play mahjong* Haaz..I think only he noe la.. It's a slackers' language..Haaz.. So.. Thz him alot.. Haiz.. i shldnt hav think so much too.. Vian!! Forget everything k..Erm.. Jus no mood to be happy.. Haiz..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;