www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ Clubbing }
7:56 PM • Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Erm.. In de end.. I went..Or potato will say i dissapoint her again..And the most relief thing was tat!! Kit make it in the end..Haaz.. Okay la.. Not bad..But quite normal n very the squeezy..Overall is quite fun la..Erm.. i'm sure my face did turn red yester..Feel so hot.. Haaz.. But use to it le la.. Heez..At there we drink n dance lo.. Haaz.. But really very the squeezy..Some more wear heel.. Damn pain.. Cant move much..So my leg was stoning n roting the whole day.. ARGH!!!Haaz.. Rui also.. cos of the heel also.. Only ming relax.. Cos she not wearin heel!! :xErm.. After tat we went Birdie hse ton.. Then went back home at abt 6..Eek.. So cold lo.. I kena running nose sia.. Sianzz..Damn it lo.. Erm.. Sick.. Still have NMM to do n CARC to study..I'm going mad le.. Going study le.. Stoppin here..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;