www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ BuaixXx.. }
10:11 PM • Monday, August 14, 2006
Erm.. Today a bit sian.. Shldnt go fot iiso de..Haiz.. Erm.. Went to buy formal wear today.. Spend $70 sia..Haix.. Heart pain.. Erm.. Nothing much happen today..So nothing to blog liao..Btw.. Rui.. Cant see in chinese hor..I type in English de then..Keke.. Here another one..And pls..Not mentioning anyone k..Not him la.. I somba..This is jus some idea i get from my bloggiexx..Thinking crazily abt u..
I jus noe tat I miss u so much..
Feeling confuse towards my feeling abt u..
I hope to treat u bad.. Treat u like a frenz or bro..
But I cant.. I’m jus deeply in love with u..
Can I say I love u?? Can I be with u??
I hope to hear tat I’m de one u love..
But I’m jus thinking too much..
She de one u love..
I’m sorry.. I noe I’m too stubborn..
I’m sorry..
Shld hav jus gave up long ago.. Let my heart die again..
Let it sink to the bottom of the ocean again..
Farewell my love for u..
Let it sink forever..
I jus don’t wanna think abt it again..
Don’t wanna get hurt by u again..
Bye.. my love..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;