www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ Baddie Vian }
3:29 PM • Monday, August 21, 2006
Erm.. Wat a baddie me..Did alot of bad things in my life..Firstly.. Is abt today thingy..Baddie me..And after chatting with my ex again..I noe abt the bad-dest thing i did in my life..It is to get in in-between them..I'm really sorry..I noe apologize also cant change anything..I am a big sinner.. Sorry n sorry n sorry again..I promise i wont let it happen again..I don wanna did anything like this again..If so.. I kena hit my car or kena strike by thunder k..I'm sorry..This leave a black mark in my life..A scar in my heart..Sorry to u..Although u hav given a good memories.. A good past..But.. Still..I regret being with u.. And u too rite..Change for the better k.. Dont let anyone get hurt again..Tat's wat u promise me too rite..Hope u keep ur promise this time..And.. Going ns soon?? Gonna miss u.. As a frenz..LoVe YoU aLwAeS mY dEaR~(this shld be the last time i say this)
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;