www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ Tiring day today.. }
12:53 AM • Monday, July 31, 2006
So long nv update le.. Rui scolding le la..Shld update today..Haaz..Erm.. Wake up at 2 today..Piggy me lo.. Keke..So went to market with my fatty bro.. Then Pei Swen called and ask whether wanna go Far East..Cos Steven wans to.. For his business stuff..Haiz.. Pei Swen meet me at 5..But.. As usual.. She's late.. For 1 an hour..I'm quite angry at it actually.. And decided to go home even b4 meeting them..But Steven called b4 i could board the train..So.. Decide to stay cos they say wanna treat me eat fried mars bars..So.. For the sake of tat..(yummy) i shall stay..Cant resist to yummy food.. Haaz..Haiz.. Walk ard far east.. Finally i arrive at the shop!!!!But sadly.. alot of ppl is buying..So.. we went to Gelare.. We hav our waffle and cheesecake there..Not bad too.. Keke..At Far East.. Our purpose is to do market research for the business thing..But.. Me and Pei Swen end up shopping..Poor Steven..Erm.. i saw a braclet.. I really like damn lot.. ReallyReally..I wanted it.. But i'm broke..Gonna save $$ for tat.. keke..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;