www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ Study Study Study... }
10:59 PM • Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Erm.. Haaz..
Today is a long day for me.. Wed again..
Haizz.. Today hav Carc case study..
And it's really the first time i didnt study..
Went to rui hse and play card game..
Luckily.. At first lose $4.. But.. then end u losing 40cents..
Haaz.. erm.. test time!! I dont even understand the Qn..
Sian.. Really gonna flunt it this time.. But nvm la..
Wont wan to think abt it anymore.. Haaz..
Erm.. Then as we were waiting for the NMM lec..
I play dono wat game with kelvin and nixon..
Bloody Hell..
I lose 8times.. Didnt even win!!!
5times to kelvin and 3times to nixon..
Idiot them.. Bully me.. Sob Sob..
Gonna train hard.. wahaha..
Gonna study le la
Cannot lose to Nixon the slacker..
Compare with him my NMM this sat..
Gonna win him..
So vivian!!! Jia You Jia You!!!
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;