www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ Smile }
5:57 PM • Sunday, July 16, 2006
Er.. Wahaha.. so happy toda again..
I've found someone tat have the same surname with me..
In TP too..
So coincidence sia..
I nv thought i could find another person same surname as me le..
Er.. I mean whom i noe la.. Or in Singapore..
Wahahaz.. And now..
He's the second person i promise to yang him..
Actually i mean wat i said..
Is not only cos i wanna joke ard..
But.. i really mean real to wat i said..
But not yang until i will hurt others feeling..
Jus pure "yang"..
And only if i earn big $ la..
I believe i will..
Keke.. Actually i bet u wont understand wat i said la..
Keke.. I shld stop yang another person le..
Or i going broke le..
Wanana.. shld stop here..
Jus veri happy to found a person with a surname "kay"
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;