www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ SadneSs }
6:41 PM • Monday, July 10, 2006
Today really is a bad day..I hate myself..I hate that i was born in this family..I hate all the things in this world..I hate everythings la..Sob.. I needa shoulder baddy..Who wanna lend me her/his??Haizzz.. Erm..I jus got a feeling tat i rather not be born..Dont even noe of a world call Earth..Doesn't know it exist..Erm..Although ah rui told me alot of times tat every family have something good in it!!Or.. even ask me don think so much..But it doesn't really seen possible to me..From sec 4..I already promise tat i will move out the house once i hav a steady job..But.. i doesn't seen possible to me..So?? who wanna "so liu" me??Haaz.. Forget it la..Erm.. Fri is nearer..Assignment due again!!SianzZz.. No mood to do sia..Still the same..Last min do then pass up..Haahaaz.. another bad habbit of me again..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;