www.yourblog.blogspot.com
{ }
9:03 PM • Friday, July 21, 2006
Erm.. SianzZz.. Another boring day again..Went online when i'm back home..Hahaz.. Jus to delete somethings in the tagboard..Cos me, Rui and Ming was too boring during PRSP..So we decided to chat in my tagboard since the msn so sux..Erm.. I now have a feelin tat i would fail JAVA.. who wanna help me??Haaz.. Nothing much to blog today..Cos my life is bored..Wahahaz..After clearing my tagboard.. I went to sleep..Sleep very long.. Piggy me..Wahahaz.. Then wake up.. Since my bro is using my lappy to watch Bleach..I went to watch tv..Jacky Wu's show..He said something that i was quite agree on it.."世上最远的距离就是和你的距离,
世上最寒冷的地方就是你的心。
当你拒绝我时,
我就住进你那寒冷的世界。"
I hope this wont happen to me..Wahahaz.. But Jus feel quite true n meaningful lo.. Haaz..And he also say something..“全世界最温馨的东西可能就是一张纸巾。”
Erm.. he mean is if u cry.. The warmest a person would do.. Is to give out jus a pierce of tissue..I hope too.. Someone will alwaes do tat for me..Give me a pierce of tissue..Lend me a tissue or even lend me a helping hand..Wahahaz.. i hope someone will do tat..And i know Tinini Pte Ltd will.. Rite?Erm.. after my bro finish.. It's my turn le..Wanna help ah ming find blogskin de.. but damn lag..So.. I give up lo.. Wahahaz..Erm.. Sian.. Now nothing to do le..Come blogging..But shld stop here le..Wahahaz.. nothing more to write liao.. Kekez..
Loving you more ♥
and more =]]] ;